Each Serving: 331 Calories, 22g Fat, 5g Carb, 1g Fiber, 2g sugar
1 tablespoon butter
1 pound lean ground beef
3 tablespoons onions (chopped)
1 can enchilada sauce
1 medium zucchini
1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend (shredded)
Salt (to taste)
Chopped green chilies (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add ground beef and salt to taste and cook on medium heat until no longer pink (about 5-10 minutes).
- While the beef is browning prepare zucchini slices.
- Use a “Y vegetable peeler” to slice the zucchini into thin slices. You will need approximately 30 slices.
- Remove skillet from stove and drain off any excess grease.
- Mix in half the can of enchilada sauce. Optional: stir in chilies.
- Line up three slices of zucchini (allow them to slightly overlap). Spoon about 2-3 tablespoons of the beef mixture and then roll up.
- Gently place in baking dish.
- Repeat for remaining zucchini slices.
- If desired sprinkle a small amount of salt over zucchini. Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle cheese over enchiladas.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Each Serving: 453 Calories, 261 from fat, 23g fat, 6g Carbs, 2g fiber, 40g protein
4 Medium Chicken Breast Cutlets
4 slices Bacon
6 Tbsp. Basil Pesto
¼ Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
4 Mozzarella Cheese Slices
2 tbsp. grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line baking pan with parchment.
- Brine chicken in a bowl of hot salt water for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook the bacon.
- Remove the chicken from the water and pat dry. Butterfly and pound the chicken into thin cutlets if you are using full breasts.
- Spread pesto in a thin layer over each piece of chicken
- Arrange sundried tomatoes and thinly slices Mozzarella cheese
- Add Bacon
- Roll each piece of chicken.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl and brush egg over the top of each piece of chicken.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Each Serving: 276 Calories, 24g fat, 6g net carbs, 5g Fiber, 8g protein
2 medium zucchini, spiralized
½ cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup shredded broccoli slaw (comes in a bag but remove the carrots for Keto)
1 teaspoon sesame oil
¼ cup almond butter
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons sesame oil
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 tablespoon chopped almonds, garnish
Optional: pinch of chili powder
- Heat 1 teaspoon of sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the shredded broccoli cabbage mix, and mushrooms, and sauté until they begin to soften.
- Make your zucchini noodles using a vegetable spiralizer and pat them dry with a towel to remove some of the excess moisture.
- Add your zoodles to the skillet and heat evenly by gently turning the zoodles with a fork or tongs until the noodles become soft but not soggy. This takes about 3-5 minutes.
- Mix your sauce by adding all ingredients in a large bowl and combining thoroughly.
- Add a touch more water or oil if necessary to reach a thin consistency.
- Portion your zoodles in three bowls and drizzle with sesame almond sauce then toss to coat.
- Top with chopped almonds and crushed red pepper flakes and an optional pinch of chili powder.
Each Serving: 376.5 Calories, 193 from fat, 21.5 g fat, 1.6g Carbs, 28.2g protein
12 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
16 oz cream cheese (any flavor, I use chive & cnion)
2 tbls butter
12 slices of bacon
- Flatten chicken to 1/2″ thickness.
- Spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese over each chicken piece.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt; roll up.
- Wrap each with a bacon strip.
- Place, seam side down, in a greased pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
Servings: 4 (1.5-cup) servings
Each Serving: 365.5 Calories, 33.64g Fats, 8.58g Net Carbs, and 16.8g Protein.
3 stalks celery, diced
1 medium red bell pepper, diced
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup diced tomatoes
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 cups chicken broth
8 ounces cream cheese (do not use fat free or reduced fat)
6 ounces chicken, shredded (I used canned)
½ medium lime, juiced
- Heat oil in a pan and add celery, garlic, and the bell peppers.
- Once celery is soft, add tomatoes and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spices to pan and mix together well.
- Pour in the chicken broth (I used Kettle & Fire bone broth.
- Bring to a boil,
- Then reduce to low to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and bring to a boil again. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Shred the chicken and add to the pot,
- Add the juice 1/2 lime over the top.
- Stir everything together.
- Serve with sprinkling of cilantro, shredded cheese, or sour cream.
Each Serving: 238 Calories, 144 from fat, 16 g fat, 7 g net carbs, 3 g fiber, 5g sugar, 14 g protein
1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
2tbsp Olive oil
1 1/2cup Marinara sauce
2cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
2oz Pepperoni slices (you can use any kind of toppings, I added black olives)
2tsp Italian seasoning (optional) (I did use the seasoning)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a 9×13 glass casserole dish, toss the cauliflower (I used the packaged pre-cut)with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Arrange evenly in a single layer and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes, until a little golden. If you want the cauliflower browned more evenly, you can toss halfway through. (Leave oven preheated after – you will need to use it again.)
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese
- Top with Italian seasoning (optional). I did and it was yummy!
- Place pepperoni slices over the cheese. (feel free to add veggies or more meat)
- Place the casserole back in the oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.
This is really good day 2 as well! I think a white pizza with chicken would be the bomb!