Do you wonder if you will EVER feel better again?
I mean, it’s just one thing after another, right? We are all in the middle of the true human experience.
Some of us are scared, feeling uncertain, maybe even anxious and worried. Many of us are also feeling confident, prepared, focused and equipped.
Regardless of how you are feeling…you are feeling it. All of it!
So what is the difference between those who are confident and prepared vs. scared and worried?
You had to know I was going to say that.
It might feel like the virus, or the school closings or the work from home social distancing is creating your emotions.
It’s what you are thinking about your circumstances. It’s what you are making it all mean and what you are focusing your thoughts on that is creating whatever you are feeling.
Listen, you are going to go through this experience for the next several weeks either way. You get to decide and choose how you experience this event.
This is a perfect time to practice all of the things that you have learned about managing your brain. If you have no idea what I mean, start reading my blogs my friend…you won’t be sorry.
Here are some steps that you can take today to start feeling better:
- Recognize the thought that doesn’t serve you.
- Choose a different thought that does serve you.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 as often as needed.
- Watch as much feel good TV and you do news. Equal parts at minimum.
- Be mindful of your conversations. You invite exactly what you focus on.
- Be mindful of your energy. You are a magnet. What do you want to attract?
You get to decide how you want to go through this experience. You do not have to do this alone. If you need help learning how to manage your thoughts, ping me.
Alright my friends…go get your goals on!