It’s the middle of the year and maybe by now you have tossed your goals to the side.
Maybe you are on track, but losing steam.
Maybe you are ahead of the game, but could use a reboot.
Let’s do it! A reboot that is.
Working towards a goal can be exhausting…especially when we don’t see the results we want. This is a great time to remind you that the person that you are becoming on the journey, on the path of your goal, is the prize!
If you were to race to the end, you would miss the middle part, and that is where your success is created.
Success is earned through challenging, mundane, unexciting, uncomfortable, unsexy, frustrating, laborious and sometimes defeating work.
Freaking hard work!
Success is achieved through the compound effect of doing it every day. Showing up 1% better today than yesterday. Doing it again tomorrow and every day after that.
Creating your dream life, accomplishing your goals, acquiring the things…all of it is accomplished in the thoughts that you think, the uncomfortable emotions you are willing to feel and the action, the inspired, massive action that you are willing to take.
It all happens one decision at a time.
- The decision to make one more call to close the deal,
- The decision to turn around and say I am sorry instead of storming out the door,
- The decision to drink the water and pass on the cookie,
- The decision to let it go,
- The decision to see the other side,
- The decision to keep going when you feel like quitting,
- The decision to be tired and scared and lonely and do it anyway,
- The decision to get up and work out and eat clean even when it’s hard, especially when it’s hard,
- The decision to live the human experience fully and intentionally and by design.
Alright, now get our your Impossible Goals Worksheet and let’s get goaling…don’t know where it is? Click here.
Now, go be a goal setting, goal getting, goal digger!!!!
Ready to get goaling? Click here and let’s get to work!