You create your happy by creating “happy habits.”
- Stop waiting for random “happy” events…create them.
- Anticipation is a powerful happiness booster. This is a 2 for 1. You get the happy from the anticipation and the actual event.
- Move your body. A body in motion…all good stuff.
- Give to give, not to get. Turns out that people who give are happier and live longer.
- Set a goal…you know I love this one! Too many reasons why on this one, just do it!
- Get good at creating and maintaining friendships. (Secret: I recently had a group Zoom call with some of mine, so fun).
- Look for the lessons when things feel off.
Guess what happy habits create? Happy thoughts! Go be happy!